1. All safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable must be followed.
2. A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times.
3. In case of high winds or storms, all persons must exit the inflatable and the unit must be unplugged.
4. Sharp or pointed objects are not allowed in the inflatable, be sure to check pockets and clothing for items which may cause damage.
5. No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit, lessee is responsible for any damages up to and including replacement of inflatable.
6. Absolutely no food, drinks or gum allowed.
7. No shoes, eyeglasses or jewelry allowed in the inflatable. Metro STL Bounce is not responsible for replacement of such items.
8. No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling.
9. Do not bounce near the front entrance way. Entrance must be kept clear to allow for safe entry and exit.
10. No climbing on top, side walls, or nets of any inflatable. Lessee is responsible for damages and injuries resulting from improper use.
11. No jumping off of the top of the slide.
12. Only allow similar sized persons in the inflatable at the same time.
13. Follow the maximum number of persons as posted on the inflatable.
14. Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable.
15. Do not move the inflatable once secured by Metro STL Bounce, if the inflatable must be moved for any reason contact Metro STL Bounce.
16. Individuals with head, neck, back injuries, disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
17. Water hoses must not be used in the inflatable unless the inflatable is specifically manufactured for use with water. Metro STL Bounce must connect water to any inflatable. No small Pools or Sprinklers to be used next to Inflatable. $100 fee will be added for cleaning.
18. Do not leave water slides unattended at any time.
19. If the inflatable begins to deflate, all persons must exit immediately and Metro STL Bounce should be contacted.
I agree to follow and comply with these Safety Rules & Operating Instructions at all times during the operation and use of the inflatable.